mercredi 25 mars 2015

FR-ragazza italiana II-v1

11MR2015

J'ai rencontré une autre italienne en voyage. Belle rencontre, mais je suis à l'autre bout du monde. Je peux pas les rencontrer au Québec ces belles filles là.

Ragazza italiana II

I'm there
In the other side of the world
I'm surround by chinese
Chinese is everywhere
But is normal I'm in china

But I found ragazza italiana
She just there
In the couch
She just there
Near me

She is beautyfull
She was alone, like me
She speak to me
She understand me

With my base english
I propose to follow him
She accept
I'm happy

We walk and walk and walk
We talk and talk and talk
We don't realy watch and watch and watch

Good day with you Malvina
Good vibration in china
But why I only meet ragazzia
In the impossible area
Why
Why not

It was a pleasure to meet you
Meet you in shanghai
Maybe see you again
But time and space is againt us

We will meet again
In a other strange place
In a other life maybe

Have a good life
Choose the way for be happy
Working for living
Not living for the work



GD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire